Saturday, March 10, 2007

Started Here

Hello,

This blog is intended to note as most things as possible about my life* and EuMI (European Master of Informatics). This is a program under Erasmus Mundus Program that gives me an opportunities to obtain the master degree from two universities in Europe.

The inspiration of this blog came from other's former EuMI student blogs namely:

I found useful information there and I intend to make my information available for those who aims to join this program in upcoming years. This blog is in English for two purposes: to convey to most audiences around the world as possible, to improve my English writing skill.

Since I am Thai, some information may tend to be especially useful for Thai student. So, the international one who visit this blog, please don't be annoyed. Also, if you are Thai and want to know more about me, please visit my blog (http://inmo-khem.blogspot.com) which is written in Thai.

I also have a friend that got this scholarship too. He plan to write the blog about his life. I will give you the link when it is up.

Lastly, all visitor, please drop me a comment on entries. This will show me and other readers the way you think and the different between perspectives from people around the world. This will make this more valuable for mankind.

* Me. I am a Thai graduate student whom awarded EuMI scholarship in 2007-08. I was graduate from Chulalongkorn University majored in Computer Science. My academic goal so far is to pursue Ph.D. in bioinformatics and come back to teach and research in Thailand. I wish I can improve my country in both academically and morally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Beautiful idea to document some of your experiences so that they can benefit those behind you!

Congrats! for what you are doing!

All the best and be blessed!

Pavan.S.Gaonkar said...

Hi,
This is Pavan from India. I am currently applying for year 2010 and would be really greatfull if you share some more details on EUMI such as how much worth is it ? what are the difficulties ? how is the course rated in europe ?
Regards
Pavan