Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've got no TB!

TB
Yesterday morning, I went to IOM after terrible experience of sputum collection for three days. The doctor told me that I have no TB! Yeeey! They issue a certificate for me and also give me the x-ray film. I have to bring it with me on the plane (no folding!). It will depends if the random check from immigration at UK will take place or not. He also advice me to have a film examined by a doctor when I arrive there. (Aj.Ja told me that the medical expense is state responsibility, so I do not have to pay anything.)

More Shopping
I went to Sumpeng and got a dozen of socks (330 THB) and a dozen of handkerchief (140 THB). Very cheap!

EMS Arrived Edinburgh
I've tracked and see that my unconditional offer is received by University of Edinburgh on June 19, 2007 16:30-17:59 [EMS report]

Next stop, visa application
Tomorrow, I am going to apply for UK visa. The UK embassy has just installed new biometric system and will operate the first time tomorrow. I will be a volunteer for this system! Lucky me!

No comments: