Monday, July 2, 2007

A postcard from ED

Today, I've received a postcard from The University of Edinburgh. It confirm the receipt of my unconditional offer.

Why I got only a postcard? A (Tanin) said that he got a package of university card and etc.

The postcard said:


"We have received your firm acceptance of our unconditional offer
and we are delighted that your are coming t study with us.

If you have any questions about the University or your studies
please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

With best wishes

The Postgraduate Office

0131 650 7142
sciengmail@ed.ac.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellο, І enϳoу гeading аll οf yοur pοst.
I like to wrіte a littlе comment tо suρport уou.


My blοg :: fast weight loss

Anonymous said...

Hello theгe, juѕt bесamе awaге of your blog through Googlе,
anԁ found thаt it is truly informatіve.
I am gonna wаtch out for brussels. I will apprеciate if you continue this in future.
Numerous рeople will be benefited fгom youг wгitіng.
Cheers!

Here is my hοmepage; consolidating credit card debt