Thursday, August 2, 2007

01 August: Blogging Habits (beta)

I planned to blog my EuMI life at least 2 lines per day. The beginning of the month is a good day to start my blogging habits. For the summary of each day's blog, read the first line of each paragraph.

Last Friday, I got a pack of letters from University of Edinburgh. It contains documents about matriculation, international student advice, graduate student advice, and some welcome party registration form. I have read it through on last weekend and will post some useful detail here after this hectic week.

I bought a running shoe form Adidas yesterday. Super Nova control 10 numbered 9 1/2 is my shoe. After using it once in the morning, it is worthwhile for its 3,170 THB expense. (It is actually 4,170 THB, but I have turned in my old shoe to get the discount of 1,000 THB.) The photo of it can be found in my blog in Thai.

I went to the NAiST lab and had been assigned to write a paper on my work on Tree Editor. It is my effort to create the tree editor on the web platform which does not need any special program (except Firefox browser) installed. The paper will be presented on SNLP 2007 held by my laboratory, so I have 14 days from now to write it. I may not be able to present it since the conference will be held in the end of this year. However, it happen to held on my Christmas break and they provide me the expense on plane, I may come.

In the late evening, I go shopping again for an electric shaver. I always want one since I found the documentary about shaving on either Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel. Since I can shave quickly and safer without using foam or water, it may help me to shave often. If anyone in Thai and know me, they usually found me unshaved especially in the busy week. It cost me 1,470 THB since it is a rechargeable one which I prefer since I can use the unlimited electricity in my house at EDI. It is warranted for two years, internationally. Its photo can be found in my blog in Thai.

My website project: A is goes well. In this Friday, I will submit the work and get 5,000 THB to pay my expenses.

No comments: