Thursday, August 2, 2007

02 August: Vaccinated

The Thai army sport club is new running venue for me. I went to farther than I usually run and find that place with calm environment, good air, not so hot, and no dogs. I will try post some of its photo when I have time.

I went to Thai Red Cross Society and vaccinated today. University of Edinburgh recommends me to be vaccinated for Meningtis C and MMR, but I further ask for more vaccination on rabies and infulenza for my own safety. Today, I took 4 needles of vaccine and one more for blood checking for Hepatitis B. Next week, I will take two or tree, depending on the Hepatitis result. And in next month, I will take the last needle for MMR. Today, it cost me 2,850 for vaccination and 450 for blood testing. More detail on this, I will write later.

During my transportation time, I read the latest volume of Harry Potter. I have go through 3 chapters now. This is the slowest read of the book in this series. I finished book 1 - 6 by spending about 2 -3 days on each book. (Maximum 3 for the last book.) But, for this book, I have another plan. I try to capture most vocabulary out of it and try to observe the writer's style. I think that this may be beneficial for my future as a graduate student in author's homeland.

I modified some Drupal module for my project: A. Although it is a good practice to develop the user interface of the module, I decided to turn to hard-coded work making watermarking module work with another image uploading module. This because I can not think of the cross-module user interface. May be, I have to write another module to connect this two? Not today, I am very exhausted and the deadline is tomorrow. Since it will turns to production environment tomorrow, if there is anyone drop by my blog, you can see the project on http://www.amornsak.com. (It's in Thai though. :) )

No comments: