Sunday, August 5, 2007

05 August: Groggy Sunday

Groggy Sunday
Today is very confusing day. Everyone but me leaves the house, and I have to do the finishing touch on the project:A together with watching over my mom's new groceries. Things get worse with the periodical short rain which makes me hurry to collect the clotheshorse now and then. The most annoying matter is the telephone calls about land selling that my mother is a middleman. I told her thousand times to call him back, but she never call. Thus, it ends up that he make a call in every hour to bug me. The day ends when I lost my temper and go to sleep. Yes, sleeping make me forget things. It is not useful to remember it though.

Courses in Bonn

Sandeep* forwarded an e-mail about course-accommodation relativeness in Aachen. In his e-mail the student of former cohort said that the first semester, we have to take German course which held in Aachen, but for net/media-centric people, we have to do the FIT lab in Bonn. He suggest us to take some courses at Edinburgh instead of Bonn since most courses in Aachen are better. These courses are the compulsory that have to be taken in Bonn:
  • Bonn: Computer Graphics -> ED: Computer Graphics
  • Bonn: OOSC -> ED: Software Architecture, Process and Management (SAPM)
As for German course, Tanin** had got some information from Pom***: The German course is also available in Bonn with some extra expense. I have to start planning for courses now.

* Sandeep is an EuMI student in my cohort. He is in net-centric Edinburgh-Trento.
** Tanin is my friend from Thailand who also an EuMI student with almost same configuration as mine except that his main university is Aachen.
***Pom is a student in EuMI in previous cohort. He is net-centric Aachen-Edinburgh.

No comments: