Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where is my accommodation offer?

In the last contact with the accommodation office in a month ago, they said that the accommodation will be allocated in mid-July. This is the beginning of August, and I am nervous about it already. Yesterday, I e-mailed to check whether my offer has been issued. It turns out that the accommodation office did not receive the confirm that I have accepted the unconditional offer. GOD! I e-mailed Judith Gordon today asking for her help in this. I hope that this is not risk the chance to get the accommodation. Anyway, they already collected me 250 GBP and guarantee the accommodation, so they must be on it.

I also have no MyED login. They said that I need it to confirm the accommodation offer. I e-mailed Lynda Henderson asking for help in this yesterday. There is no response from her yet.

No comments: