Friday, August 3, 2007

03 August: Have Hep. B antibody

Blood result said that I already have Hepatitis B anitbody, so I don't have to take more 3 vaccines.

I visited TCDC (Thailand Center of Design and Creativity) and see the exhibition about automaton (The mechanical toys created from woods, not the finite-state automata, even if it has the state finite ^^). The creator of each automaton is great in both imagination and mechanical skill. Some of them is very complexed and juxtapose reality in very funny way.

There is another exhibition about design in UK. The theme said that you can earn while you do the work you love. Many design work in UK is in this way. I spent too much time in the automaton one, so I don't have enough time to see this one in detail.

Project: A is accepted by the contractor. There is minor feature improvement that have to be done. I think that I can close this project in Sunday.

It's time to start researching about professors at University of Edinburgh!

No comments: