Sunday, August 5, 2007

04 August: Study skill for graduate student

A study skill workshop held by British Council today makes me realize that I have to improve some skills. It is well known that basic study skills are listening, speaking, writing, and reading. If you get 600 on TOEFL PBT or 6.5 IELTS does not means that you will not have any problem in graduate study. Many skills such as note taking, discussion in seminar, and critical thinking is not well-tested in previously mentioned tests.

Note Taking

Seminar Discussion

Critical Thinking

What UK value?
Independent, Innovative, Individual

My webcam
I bought two webcam from Pantip today. It is Oker which cost me 900 THB each. The image is fine, but the USB plug socket at the camera is quite loose. It hangs my desktop for several times. I wonder if it is the problem of my very old motherboard or the device driver because it also crash my laptop once.

No comments: